Westin Dublin meetings, events, weddings or Afternoon Tea
Weddings at the Banking Hall Dublin
The Westin Dublin Hotel Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- You will receive an email to confirm your voucher purchase. This is your voucher and should be printed and presented at the property to redeem.
- The total value of your gift voucher purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
- If the voucher is a gift to someone, you may enter a recipient name and message. You should then pass the printed email voucher to the recipient.
- To purchase a voucher you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The Security Code of the Card must also be entered. Card details will be validated prior to the transaction being confirmed and the Voucher Email being issued.
- All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique transaction reference. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with the issuer regarding any purchase.
- After a 12 month period from date of purchase experience vouchers will carry the original monetary value and the voucher value may be subject to changes in price and tax.
- All vouchers carry a monetary value that is redeemable within a 5 year period from date of purchase.
- Neither In1Solutions Ltd nor the issuer accepts responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
- The use of voucher(s) to purchase accommodation, meals or services is subject to availability.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Voucher Email must be presented on arrival at property.
- Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
- Where a transaction exceeds 250 in the local currency, the issuer reserves the right in the interests of security to contact the purchaser and request further verification prior to the issuing of vouchers.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.